It’s really simple. 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley meets once a quarter somewhere in the Silicon Valley.
- Show up. We told you this was easy.
- Bring a blank check for $100.
- Listen. We will draw the names of three pre-nominated local charities, non-profits, or worthy causes at random at each meeting. To nominate a local charity, non-profit, or worthy cause click here. The 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley member who nominated the cause will make a five minute presentation.
- Vote. Members vote on which cause to support.
- Feel good. You did something pretty powerful and amazing.
The charity with the most votes receives all the checks, made out to them on the spot! We invite you to attend any time as a guest to see how it works and decide if the group is right for you.
On each of these four nights during the year, 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley give up to $10,000 to a local charity, non-profit, or worthy cause, right here in the Silicon Valley. It’s fast, simple, and amazingly effective.